Terms and Conditions
Please use these links to view the required terms and conditions for a particular event:
This booking or agreement may only be cancelled by notifying MCTC EVENTS, Suite 1, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Macclesfield, SK11 8HS in writing no less than 12 weeks before the event in order to receive any refund due on that event. A cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
No refunds will be made for cancellations in the 12 weeks before an event. A substitute delegate may attend, in which case no cancellation charges will apply.
Payment must be received no later than 30 days before the event. Non-payment or non-attendance will be taken as a cancellation on the day of the event and will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
Event/ Workshop Terms and Conditions
By making this booking you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions that constitute a legally binding agreement with Macclesfield Counselling & Training Centre.
If for any reason, beyond the control of MCTC, we find it necessary to alter or amend the content, timing, location or speakers or if the event is cancelled due to:
- acts of terrorism
- industrial action (including transport)
- acts of God
- extreme weather conditions
MCTC will attempt to reschedule the event; however the delegate hereby indemnifies…
MCTC from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal fees, which are incurred by the delegate.
The construction, validity and performance of this agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose Courts the Parties hereby agree to submit.
In the event that MCTC cancels the event, MCTC reserves the right to transfer this booking to another similar or equivalent event to be held in the next 6 months.
Should MCTC be unable to provide a similar or equivalent event in the next 8 months a full refund will be applied.
MCTC will not be held responsible for the non-arrival of confirmation documents. If you have not received confirmation, by email, 7 days prior to the event please contact us by phoning 01625 614039.
- Once 50% deposit is taken this becomes non refundable.
- The remaining payment and balance of your workshop will be taken on the first day of the workshop/event which you will have booked.
- Payment will be taken during the registration period.
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque only. Cheques are made payable to MCTC.
- Should for any reason non payment be presented on the first day of your event, MCTC reserves the right to exclude the participant from attending the event.